"That password looks like gibberish"
Exactly > > That is the point
We recommend that you always use a strong passwords to protect your personal data and prevent your accounts from being hacked
What makes a Strong Password?
Password should consist of at least eight characters. Password should contain uppercase and lowercase characters, numbers, spaces, and special characters, if possible
Keep the password safe
Never share your password
Do not write down your password
Use passwords of at least eight characters or longer
Use a combination of upper, lower, numbers and special characters
Avoid using people or pet’s names
Avoid words found in the dictionary
Avoid using important dates (birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
A good password looks like a series of random characters
If you think your password may have been compromised change it now
We never recommend using a Online Password Generators or any online Password tools
We have heard to many horror stories that Hackers have actually set up Password Websites to collect passwords. Pretty ingenious on their part, yes?
To make a password manually try the below steps
1) Think of a phrase with at least eight words. It should be easy for you to remember but hard for someone who knows you to guess. It could be a line from a favorite story, song lyric, or quotation you like. Example: "I Will Stop The World And Melt"
2) Remove all but the first letter of each word in your phrase: "IWSTWAM"
3) Replace several of the upper-case letters with lower case ones, at random: "iWstWAm"
4) Substitute a number for at least one of the letters. (changed the capital “W” to the numeral 3): "i3stWAm"
5) And now use some special characters ( $, &, +, !, @) to replace a letter or two -- preferably a letter that is repeated in the phrase. You can also add an extra character to the mix. (Here, we’ve replaced the “s” with “$”, and added an exclamation point at the end.) : "i3$tWAm!"
Check the strength of your password
Password Management Products
There are good password manager software products on the market today. Using one of these products, you can create truly random, very long, and unique passwords for each site, and because the software will remember them for you, you never have to worry about what your password is. Your password manager will store and encrypt the passwords for you, and log you in automatically. Remember to only use well known or highly recommended password manager software
To help you organize your various login details You can use popular password managers such as
• Symantec Norton Password Manager
• Avira Password Manager
And just for fun What are the most funny passwords that you came across
Tweet Share Pin Tumble Email