Admidio is specially designed for web masters who want to maintain their association, group or organization, use a membership management including access control. A online membership management, optimized for clubs, groups and organizations. Classical management members from a variety of modules that can be installed and adjusted
Admidio Project Management Solution
Secure, reliable, affordable and incredibly fast Admidio website hosting
• Freely configurable membership lists
• Modern Interface
• Export of all lists to Excel, OpenOffice or as a CSV file
• Access control
• Appointment and announcement management with iCal export
• Free configuration of groups, departments and Features
• Individual rights assignment to groups, departments and Features
• Profile fields can be configured
• Adjusting the layout with the help of different Plugins
• Secure SSL Certificates included
• Access to a database of several organizations and member data
• Guestbook with commenting capability for all entries
• Import new users from a CSV file
5 Email Accounts
5 Parked Domains
5 Sub Domains
25 Email Accounts
25 Parked Domains
25 Sub Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Sub Domains
How does WordPress hosting work?
Once you purchase a WordPress hosting package, RSH Web stores your WordPress files on one of our Web Servers and points your Domain Name to that space. Your Domain Name allows people around the world to find and view your website. You are basically renting space on one of our web servers. RSH Web then allows your WordPress to be seen and accessed from anywhere 24-7, 365 days a year.
What is Website Space?
This generally refers to the amount of space on a web server that is allocated to website owners by the web hosting company. The physical space that will be available to you for your website account which stores your HTML or text files, images, scripts, databases, emails and other files and will make them available for anyone to view on the Internet.
How do I transfer my Website to your Servers?
If you have built your Website with an HTML editor, like Dreamweaver or NotePad++, You would upload your website files via an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) program. We have a built-in File Manager that you can access with our cPanel. However, if your files are larger than 20 MB, we recommend using FTP programs, such as WinSCP or Core FTP.
Can I have multiple domains pointing to my website?
Yes, We can "point" other domain names to your existing website with no additional charge to you. You will need to make sure these Domains also use our Name Servers or DNS numbers. This is a great way to expand the marketing of your website.